How to contribute
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the project. And help is always welcome!
Apache Zeppelin uses JIRA as an Issue Tracker. Don’t hesitate to report new bugs and improvements ideas.
Contribute to the source code
We like to get code contributions through Pull Requests on our Github Mirror.
But before starting, please read our Contribution guidelines, it will give you important information about our review process, and pointers on how to make a good code contribution.
Not much of a coder? There are other ways to help out:
- Documentation and website improvements are always welcome
- Helping each other by answering questions on the Mailing List
- Participating in reviewing contributions.
Mailing list & Slack channel
We have 2 places to discuss varies things of Zeppelin.
Get help using Apache Zeppelin or contribute to the project on our mailing lists:
- Users : subscribe, unsubscribe, archives
for usage questions, help, and announcements.
- Dev : subscribe, unsubscribe, archives
for people wanting to contribute to the project.
- Commits : subscribe, unsubscribe, archives
for commit messages and patches.
We also have an asf slack channel for Zeppelin, but it is not public, you can send email to the above user mail list to ask for invitation.